So, once back to work updating is not as simple as hoped!
I realized that I hadn't even given an update on Aubrey's 2 month check up on November 24th!
She is now 10 lbs (25 Percentile) and 22.5 inches (50th percentile) with her head measuring in the 75th percentile. She measures just about the same as Andrew always seemed to --
our kids have big brains!
She was also baptized on November 23rd with
Uncle Scott and Aunt Amy as her God Parents she is in good hands!
I realized that I hadn't even given an update on Aubrey's 2 month check up on November 24th!
She is now 10 lbs (25 Percentile) and 22.5 inches (50th percentile) with her head measuring in the 75th percentile. She measures just about the same as Andrew always seemed to --
our kids have big brains!
She was also baptized on November 23rd with
Uncle Scott and Aunt Amy as her God Parents she is in good hands!

Andrew has his hands full if he plans to protect these three girls once they get to school...Cousin Ellie -- Aubrey -- Cousin Kendall
On Turkey Day were were finally able to meet Eloise Fry! Isn't she adorable! And I think that Aubrey needs to start eating better if she is going to keep up with these cousins of hers!!

Otherwise we are just enjoying the few moments that we get together. Mark is working like crazy on the basement and I have been putting in more hours working, and just like everyone else there is something planned for every weekend. Last weekend the kids stayed with my Mom and it sounds like they both did really well. (As if she would tell me anything different!) Mark and I were at Jackpot Junction for my Holiday Party.
It was pretty entertaining, we had a Christmas costume party : )
Mark and I won the "Most Festive" award. I am going to have to wait for a friend to send me a pic of the 2 of us but I can give you a dressed down preview of Mark.
It was pretty entertaining, we had a Christmas costume party : )
Mark and I won the "Most Festive" award. I am going to have to wait for a friend to send me a pic of the 2 of us but I can give you a dressed down preview of Mark.


No comments:
Post a Comment