Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!

We had a wonderful Turkey Day with the Glaubitz side of the family. The gathering was small but very nice! Finally had the chance to see Eloise Fry -- what a doll! I am going to work on some pics of the meeting between Aubrey and her cousin later today. Andrew played really hard with Devantay -- pretty sure he was a little shadow all day! And Aubrey seems to have had an attitude adjustment and was an angel all day! She just smiled and slept - what a blessing. I really think that she may be feeling better in the evenings and we are not as stressed out any more. Makes for a much happier household. We are off this morning to play with my co-worker Molly's son John. He and Andrew are just 3 months apart and play pretty good together. Then we are hitting the play place at McDonalds! I am planning on avoiding any real shopping place like the plague today...not my kind of fun : )

No comments:

Post a Comment