Tuesday, December 23, 2008
We have officially broken into the SMILE phase! Aubrey is full of smiles and much less screaming -- we are also sleeping longer at night -- last three nights 10 - 5 or 6ish...not bad! Now that I put that in writing I am sure to be up with a screaming baby at least 3 times tonight! We are still trying to gear up for Christmas...lots of presents to wrap when the kids are sleeping and that holiday card that keeps getting away from me might be more of a New Years card! But I do plan to get it out sometime (as soon as I can get a good pic of the 2 of them). I will post some more super cute pics of the kids later today. They are doing really well right now. Andrew is loving his new daycare and Aubrey is starting to like her big brother a little more too. She actually smiled at him when he was right up in her face yesterday -- we are moving on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment