Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Back to work??

I will be starting work next week -- 4 days a week and I am petrified!

Last night I was able to sneak in around 4-5 hours of sleep with at least one of them not good sleep as I was trying to make sure I didn't roll on Aubrey or pull the covers over her head. The little princess has decided that after her 3 am feeding that she is unable to sleep unless tucked in my armpit. Guess it smells good in there! I think she is also in a growth spurts as she is sleeping more and eating a ton more. I sometimes don't think that I can keep up with her demands!

Anyway, I am trying to figure out how I am going to work for 8-9 hours on 4-5 hours of sleep and still look presentable for my clients or potential clients. I think I am going to need a lesson in makeup -- more specifically cover-up for the big circles under my eyes! Not to mention the anxiety of leaving my Princess for the whole day!!! Andrew is doing really good at the new daycare and I don't worry about him as much...he is pretty strong and fights for himself quite well!

Even tho we are struggling with Aubrey's screaming fits not only in the evening but also during the daytimes...she is giving us more to smile about as she is smiling and almost laughing at us sometimes. Andrew is still trying to find out exactly how he is supposed to PLAY with this little baby. He loves her to death but can't quite find the right level of gentle for her. I can't believe how sensitive he has become in the last 8 weeks. He is always missing one of us or upset by something he saw on TV or sad cuz Aubrey won't look at him. I am not sure if it is just part of having a new one in the family or just being 3.

I will add some pics later this week...have to catch her smiling for the camera!
If you are interested in checking out Andrew's 3 year pics head to this website: http://www.quality1hrfoto.com/ --- scroll to the bottom and click on Your Photos Online!
You have to page thru and click on Megan Lange --- the password is 20191-1

He did a great job.... but I have to say that Aubrey has to work on her modeling a bit!

1 comment:

  1. very cute photos! i love the ones with his hands in his pockets and when he's smoochin' Aubrey! sooo sweet! nice work, mama!

    ReplyDelete