Friday, November 21, 2008

TGIF!!!

Very Happy it is Friday and I had some sleep last night! Aubrey finally slept in 4 hour intervals last night for the first time this week. Not a good time to test how long she could stay awake when it was my first week back to work! We all survived...Andrew is staying at Uncle Tony's tonight so we can clean the house and get ready for baptism on Sunday. I think he is really excited to be there but I already miss him...strange...

Aubrey has been a bit of a pistol about taking her bottle...and she has shared her huge lung capacity with a few other people now. Nice to know that they now realize that I am not just saying that she is as loud as a tornado siren - she really is! I have hopes to sleep tonight as well --

No comments:

Post a Comment