Mom's surgery went well. Today she finally looks like herself and not all puffy and tired. She was up and about lots and was getting to have some broth (yummy) and jello too. Hoping to have her home on Saturday. Not sure if that will work out but I think she is ready to work hard to get there!
Working on posting some pics of the little princess soon....she is getting some legs on her! I remember Andrew did the same thing once he started eating solids he really got rolls! Aubrey's legs are really full and I think she is even getting some cheeks! Nothing to battle her cousins with but she is filling out none the less. She had her 6 month check up at 7 months and she was measuring in at 14.4 lbs and 26.5 inches long....25th and 50th percentile respectively. And the head measures in the 85th percentile! Lots of brains! Maybe we should always go a month behind and the percentiles will sound better! She is now sitting up unassisted, has rolled once in awhile...doesn't like her tummy much yet, and is finally starting to babble. I am wondering if she may have the quiet manners of her dad. She will play in her bed for 30-40 minutes in the morning not making a sound...except for the thumping of her legs on the bed I might not know she is awake for hours : )
Andrew is growing like a weed and practicing eating us out of house and home! He is always hungry, I didn't realize that 3 year olds ate so much. He is also continuing to remind me to watch what I say...I keep hearing phrases that aren't exactly something a little boy should be saying. His latest are "sure thing" and "isn't that adorable!" I have been blessed that he hasn't picked the really not so good things that occasionally slip out of my mouth... He is also very excited to have the weather warmer. No jacket is his favorite , not to mention that he can wear "cold sleeves" more often now. We are playing ball most nights after daycare and he is getting pretty good. But he still has some to learn about the rules, for some reason he thinks he is always right and will never get out just because he is three. I am not sure how that works.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment