Spiderman was lurking around the house earlier this week

I am home with the kids today because the daycare lady's son has the pukes. It is nice but at the same time, I am not getting any work done! The sun is shining today and I think it would be a perfect day for a snowman..but how do you build a snowman with your 3 year old when you have a 4 month old to think about too? I thought if we could do it really fast then she could come out with us but what if she just screams the whole time...that takes all of the fun out of it. If we wait til Mark gets home then Andrew will want Dad to make the snowman..not Mom and then I am in the house AGAIN!
I am glad that the wind isn't blowing for once tho -- thanks to the wind I managed to get the truck stuck in the driveway on Saturday night. That turned into a 2 hour ordeal with the township plow getting stuck in my tracks too! Glad to know that I am not the only one that would have been stuck : )
We have been busy since the New Year too -- I thought that we were in a slow down but I just can't seem to stop! We had my big formal State meeting in St. Cloud on the 10th (Mark was again forced to dress up). It was fun and I found Mark schmoozing with the Big Wig (VP of Sales and Marketing) from headquarters when I returned from the bathroom! Glad he was standing there with nothing else to do - he might have won me a trip!

Last weekend we (I) started Andrew in swimming lessons and Mark spent the weekend on the snow mobile. I was able to get out a little bit on Sunday - amazing how rusty you get after a while! We also got together with Mark's family at Scott's girlfriend Becca new house in Mankato. Nice place! If you can believe it...Uncle Scott was in charge of Both kids for 3 hours while Mark and I were on the sleds...they both came back with out injury!
And a few random pics...I am going to figure out the flickr thing sometime.





No comments:
Post a Comment