Are we getting closer to spring? Could it be that last week was the last week of old man winter for a few months?? I really hope so! We spent some time outside today and the kids were pooped! Aubrey couldn't keep her eyes open by 9:00 and Andrew as a mess by 8:30...that doesn't mean that he wanted to go to bed but that he NEEDED to go to bed. We had a pretty slow weekend here - sometimes that is nice.
Looking forward to daycare getting back to normal after she had her gall bladder out a week ago Friday, this should help her feel better over all. Last week we didn't have care most of the week. It will be nice to get things back on a schedule. Work is starting to make sense again since I can be there when I plan to : )
I will try to post some new pics this week but no promises! Aubrey is really coming into her own these days. She is laughing at us and talking to the ceiling seems to be one of her favorite things to do. Tonight she was like a little fish in the bathtub - just kicking and splashing all over the place! Seems a little wrong to think it is so cute and funny when she gets me all wet and then feel angry when Andrew does the same thing. I am really struggling with that between the two of them. There are so many fun baby things that are just not right for a three year old to do but I am not sure how to explain that to him. And he is not interested in understanding either! Oh yea, The Princess is also testing out beans and carrots in her diet...not sure that she is a fan just yet - once the shuttering stops after 2-3 minutes she still opens her mouth for another bite! Not rolling over yet but she is getting really good at turning the music on in her crib around 4am (she uses her feet).
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment