Well -- the little Miss is in a growing spurt...she is eating every 2 hrs and sleeping for the time in between. We might have 10-15 minutes before she starts yelling for food! Andrew is being a really good helper today. It is amazing how he always knows where to find the puke rags, blankets, and pacifiers.
Yesterday was a fun day -- Andrew spent some time with Aunt Staci and Cousin Ellie while Mom and Aubrey went to Mankato and did some work. He got to jump on the trampoline and I had a break from the 3 year old! They were both sleeping when we got home so Mom got a little nap too. Then it was out to the beautiful outdoors. I couldn't believe how nice it was! Andrew and I raked a few leaves and the kids played there for a bit. Of course we had to play a little ball too before we came in the house.
Here are some shots of the kids!
Yesterday was a fun day -- Andrew spent some time with Aunt Staci and Cousin Ellie while Mom and Aubrey went to Mankato and did some work. He got to jump on the trampoline and I had a break from the 3 year old! They were both sleeping when we got home so Mom got a little nap too. Then it was out to the beautiful outdoors. I couldn't believe how nice it was! Andrew and I raked a few leaves and the kids played there for a bit. Of course we had to play a little ball too before we came in the house.
Here are some shots of the kids!
We didn't do it officer -- we swear...
I am not sure that I am ready to have our children growing up and getting into trouble together -- I am afraid that it may resemble the relationship that Jacy and myself had!! While we were young it was tough -- but I wouldn't trade the later years for anything : )
I am not sure that I am ready to have our children growing up and getting into trouble together -- I am afraid that it may resemble the relationship that Jacy and myself had!! While we were young it was tough -- but I wouldn't trade the later years for anything : )
And can you tell which on is mine? Aubrey and Ellie are very much the same size these days and I think that sometimes Andrew isn't sure which one he likes better...
Ellie is much more quite than his sister.
Ellie is much more quite than his sister.
Aubrey seemed a little confused about what was so fun in these leaves -- she just wanted to eat!
these are GREAT photos! thanks so much for sharing!! i cannot wait to meet Aubrey :)
ReplyDelete